Enquiries about room hire can be made using the form on the contact us page.
Please note that changing Covid-19 restrictions affect room hire.
The following rooms are available for hire:
- Meeting Room – This is our largest room (6m x 8m), it is a carpeted meeting room with stacking chairs available for your use. We do ask that no food or drink be consumed in this room, but there is a large external lobby area of the same size, where food and drink can be consumed.
- School Room – Medium sized room (6m x 6m) with lino on the floor, access to the garden area. Popular with pre-school groups, arts and crafts, children’s parties and yoga, meditation, dance, music and theatre groups. Stacking chairs and tables are available, the kitchen and toilets are next door on the same level.
- Garden Room – Next to the School Room, this room also has direct access to the garden area and has lino floor. Popular with the same groups that use the School Room but slightly smaller in size (8m x 4m).
- Rainforest Room – This room is our smallest (3m x 6m) on the lower level, but is still quite sizeable and is very popular for smaller groups, seminars, retreats, away days, clubs, societies and one-on-one or small group work. It has lino on the floor, stacking chairs and a sofa.
- Library – Our smallest room (3m x 4m) is a carpeted meeting space ideal for tutorials, small group work or one-on-one sessions.
No alcohol, drugs, smoking, gambling or party political events are permitted onsite, nor do we accept discrimination of any kind.